A highly useful and lucrative initiative to help businesses to progress projects and launch new ones. We can help you to secure a grant and take your expertise and project vision by showcasing the right criteria.
We work on a flat rate fee and can support with as much or as little of the application process as required, including:
- Project brief and scope planning to establish what grant is required and for what value
- Criteria analysis to ensure that your vision can match the application process
- Stakeholder engagement with wider parties who will be working on the project
- Application draft and final submission to fully match the criteria
- Interview coaching and interview attendance (if required) to help convert the application if this is part of the process
- Post-grant support and PR to profile your success (if required)
- Project support and ongoing marketing support (if required)
We focus on assuring the success of the grant applications as much as possible, helping you to map your project to suit the criteria and maximising your chance of success, making us different from other agencies. Our team has successfully secured over £700,000 of grant funding for various projects, including one project securing £250,000, and we currently have a 100% success rate between application and grant allocation.
For more information on our grant application service and how we can help promote your business effectively, give us a call on 01252 250692, we'll be more than happy to chat!
“All the other projects awarded DEF funding are DMOs or public bodies and we never would have expected to be eligible. apt encouraged us to submit a bid, did all the leg work for us and drafted an application that ultimately won. We now have an app that is much more comprehensive for our clients than we would have done without the funding.” - Steve Short
Project leader, Sally Graff, commented “I am delighted that we have secured this funding and I would like to thank everyone involved in our successful bid. We will be marketing world-class, authentic local tourism experiences, and creating tours which can be booked in totality or in part, via tour operators, with different budget options available." - Sally Graff