Our team of experienced specialists can greatly benefit your company or organisation without the overhead of an internal team. We’ve created a collaborative model which brings together pretty much every strategic and communication skill your business needs to thrive, and in doing so gives you access to a flexible resource.
By bringing together an expert collective, underpinned by a team of ten, we can help you select the specific skills and people that your company or organisation needs.
We find that our clients prefer to work with a project lead who can identify their needs and provide the right solution using the range of skills and expertise. Although Angie, Gaynor and Kelly are all experts and experienced project managers in their own right, one will take the active lead and be your point of contact.
One of our biggest routes to success comes when we provide the strategic direction or focused creative marketing that a brand is currently lacking. We often get appointed because a destination needs a new strategic direction or it needs to address specific issues. Other times a brand might need to be redeveloped or refreshed. By working on a bespoke brief with the client we can provide much-needed focus and results-driven outputs.
For us, it’s all about the destination and getting your brand where it needs to be. Our approach is to kick-start, which means we are often superseded by internal teams that we help to recruit and establish on your behalf. Yes, we like to work with brands for a long time, but we like to always add value too.
How we work
- Working on a retained basis over an agreed period of time provides clarity of purpose over a period of time. Many of our clients prefer this approach. The benefits are;
- Continued access to our knowledge & expertise
- Supports ongoing growth & development
- Identifying opportunities for your business, locally, nationally or internationally
- Gives you more time to concentrate on other things knowing your marketing is in safe hands
- A cost-effective addition to or replacement of an in-house marketing staff member or team – lower overheads and helps spread the cost.
- Or working on fixed cost basis for a specific project which offer the following benefits;
- Provides additional resource or expertise when you need it
- Clear, short-term deliverables
- Specific return-on-investment measures