Led by Angie Petkovic, we worked with The American Museum in Britain for 4 years.
The American Museum of Britain is situated in Bath and takes visitors on a journey through the history of America. It is the only museum of Americana outside of the United States.
• Raise profile to non-US visitors and increase visitor numbers
• Delivered a proactive and targetted PR campaign
• Created the first YouTube video ever done by a museum
• Promoted the Titanic exhibition using people in traditional costume at a number of events
• Promotion of sector specific elements such as the World Maps and Amish Quilts